Notice, Antonio wins the Man of the Year Award. I am carrying both kids, the diaper bag, the snack bag (and who knows what else).
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
The Cat in the Hat
The Cat in the Hat was at the zoo for labor day weekend. Since Dr. Seuss books are Lucia's favorite right now, we just had to pop in and say hello. Here we are getting our picture taken with the cat of the hour.

Notice, Antonio wins the Man of the Year Award. I am carrying both kids, the diaper bag, the snack bag (and who knows what else).
Notice, Antonio wins the Man of the Year Award. I am carrying both kids, the diaper bag, the snack bag (and who knows what else).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too funny! He didn't go to help out, he wanted to meet the cat!
Post a Comment