Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mary LUCIA Retton?

Lucy did a week-long gymnastics camp over the summer and she absolutely loved it - so we went ahead and signed her up for weekly Saturday classes. Of course, I had to get her the sparkly purple leotard she wanted :)

Here she is stretching:


And on the beam; check out that form! (Apologies, the pictures are taken from far away and through a window.)

A little cropping magic.

Again, I have to point out her form.

If that's not a natural, I honestly don't know what is!

A turn on the high beam.


And on to bars.


My little monkey.

Stay tuned for more gymnastics photos...and I'm sure I'll eventually have some videos, too :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The girl is 3 years old! Where did she get that form?

-Sydney- said...

So cute! On the cropped picture the first thing I thought was "enhance" you know like they always say on the TV dramas? She does have great form :)