Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The New Kitchen Reveal

I was so excited to finally let Lucia have her kitchen and reveal the fruits of my labor. Needless to say, she was super excited and went right to work cooking and washing dishes. Milo also joined in on the fun and soon showed us his alter-ego: the Mad Chef (I've got to get a picture of that soon)!

I spent weeks googling play kitchens, only to come to the conclusion that in order to get what I really wanted...I'd have to build it myself. It didn't take long at all and I am more than happy with the finished product. They spend hours playing with it...which is exactly what I was going for!


















































































































1 comment:

-Sydney- said...

It turned out so cute Robin! I was at IKEA in Cincinnati the other day and I thought of Lucy as I was looking through all the adorable mini-kitchen tools in the kids section.