Monday, November 16, 2009

The Pink Pig!

So, the idea is that eventually we will settle our family in or around the Atlanta area. As such, I thought we'd get started and participate in a local tradition: riding the Pink Pig. Now, I can't go into all the details (you can Google it), but let's just say that this goes way back and basically you just ride a pig-shaped train around in a circle. Here are a few photos of our fun-filled day.

The sign at the entrance.


A picture of the Pink Pig in its early days. It started as a monorail, but is now a train.


Priscilla the Pig greeting all the patrons.


Mommy and Lucy with Priscilla.


An enormous inflated Priscilla.


Inside the tent where the train is.




Lucy with the pig balloon that the nice balloon man (not to be confused with Balloon Boy) made her.


Milo attempting to eat said pig balloon.


Yet another display of the Queen.


Mommy and Lucy riding the Pink Pig. (Disclaimer: Daddy's pictures ALWAYS come out blurry.)


Lucy pointing out her "I rode the Pink Pig 2009" sticker. She got a stamp on her hand, too.


One happy tradition maker.


We'll keep the sticker and leave the T-shirt on the rack!

2 comments:

kenny said...

I too, hope to ride the pink pig someday.

Unknown said...

HARAM! :-O How could you take your kids to Pig Country Restaurant!